Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Five Moments Now Available



If Thomas were to write his own eulogy, these surely wouldn’t be the five moments that he picked.  In fact, it’s safe to say that these were memories tucked away in his subconscious.  Yet as he lay on his bed anticipating death, he relived these precious minutes as if they just happened...

And so begins my new book of short fiction, Five Moments

This collection of short stories approaches the foibles of the human condition, often as seen through a physicians view point.  Crafted over years, each draws from my experiences as a caregiver, a parent, and human being.  

During the marketing of my last book, I Am Your Doctor And This Is My Humble Opinion, I found that above all the interviews, reviews, and assorted media-It was you, the reader, who carried the greatest impact.   

So if you like what you read here week to week, please...

Buy the book!
Share on Facebook!
Tweet on twitter!
Rate on Amazon!
Post to Linkedin!

You are the most effective marketing force.  Your help is much appreciated.  

Five Moments can be purchased here.
I Am Your Doctor And This Is My humble Opinion here.  


No comments: